A NHS healthcare provider looking for a temporary HR Manager to join the team.
A NHS Healthcare provider based in East London
The successful HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing complex ER cases, up to Employment Tribunal
- Undertaking job evaluations and help with job redesigns
- Assist the junior HRBP and HR Director with workforce performance
- Help with ad hoc HR projects
The successful HR Manager will have:
- Previous experience in managing a high volume of ER cases- up to Employment Tribunal
- Previous experience of working in a unionised environment
- A good understanding of employment law
- Excellent communication skills with key stakeholders
The successful HR Manager can expect to join a NHS health care provider based in East London on a temporary basis, paying between £18-24 per hour.