A great opportunity for a Education and Training Coordinator to join a Membership organisation based in Central London.
A Membership organisation based in Central London.
The successful Education and Training Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for eLearning enquiries
- Updating the eLearning system
- Providing support in creating and running eLearning, podcasts and webinars
- Liaising with key stakeholders in regards to learning and development.
The successful Education and Training Coordinator will have:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, previous knowledge of eLearning systems- WorkCast would be desirable
- Previous experience in running and creating webinars
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
An exciting opportunity to join a Central London based Membership organisation on a 9 month fixed-term-contact paying between £19,000-23,000.