- Page Group
- Harlow, Essex
- £30000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
A generalist HR Advisor role is available on a fixed term contract basis at a large, well-established science company based in Harlow.
A large, well-established science company offering employees excellent benefits based in Harlow.
The HR Advisor will:
- advise staff and managers on HR-related queries
- support on employee relations cases including complex formal hearings
- oversee payroll administration
- assist with projects such as salary reviews
- manage recruitment campaigns
- support in any areas of HR where needed, a completely generalist role!
The HR Advisor should have an excellent knowledge of employment law, HR and best practice and be confident in advising staff at all levels.
You should have exposure to working in generalist roles and enjoy the variety of work this brings.
You will ideally be immediately available to start a new role or have a short notice period.
The HR Advisor will initially be employed on a six month fixed term basis and receive a salary of £32,000. You will receive the company's excellent benefits package including 25 days annual leave (pro rata), subsidised canteen and free tea and coffee.