- Ashley Kate HR
- Sevenoaks, Kent
- Up to £20000.00 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our well-established client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team in Sevenoaks as a HR Administrator on a 12 month FTC basis. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with strong admin experience looking to take a step into HR.
HR Administrator - The Role Will Involve
- All elements of recruitment administration
- Managing the new starter process from offer documentation to administering probation reviews
- Carrying out pre-employment checks
- Dealing with all aspects of training administration
- Collating sickness records and managing the attendance recording system
- Respond to routine queries and requests from line managers and employees
- Assist with preparation of salary review, bonus, promotion and termination letters
- Update HR systems and manual personnel records, and provide a general administration service for the HR team
- Liaise with payroll and suppliers and contractors to resolve queries
- Assist with HR project work as required
- Carry out other reasonable ad-hoc duties as directed by the HR Director in order to support the HR Department
HR Administrator - The Candidate Will
- Be degree educated - Min 2:1 (essential)
- Have proven experience of working in a fast-paced administrative role
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be advanced in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Live locally to Sevenoaks
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.