Principal HR Analyst
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £31000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Were seeking an experienced HR Analyst who will be anticipating and shaping workforce information and analysis
As an Principle HR Analyst you will be working within a large complex organisation and part of a progressive HR team. You will be responsible for developing accurate data analysis of workforce/HR information for organisational requirements. Anticipating and shaping HR Information & analysis requirements, developing techniques and methods to achieve improvements in data management, analysis and awareness of accurate workforce data.
- Development of HR / Workforce Information data is collated and presented to HR and Directors
- Help identify workforce information requirements and analysis for key developments, whilst focusing on developing improvements in data management
- Initiate innovative uses of HR/Workforce Data to support continuous improvements in the management & development of the workforce
- Work with Finance to develop the balanced score card
- Ensure HR data capture and reporting are effective for managers, providing training and guidance.
- Utilise and evaluate a wide variety of data and analysis trends on areas such as - demographics, labour market, workforce profile, recruitment, retention and turnover data
- Ensure highly complex data is presented clearly in appropriate and meaningful formats to be understood by a range of audiences.
- Lead the interpretation and analysis of large complex data sets.
- Support the Manager developing quarterly and annual workforce reports and information analysis.
Were seeking an experienced Analyst who has significant background of interpreting and analysing highly complex data sets and developing / delivering HR workforce information requirements.
- You will need advanced excel skills, including pivot tables, v look up, data manipulation and an ability to interpret and present HR & Workforce data effectively for a variety of audiences.
- Experience of working with a variety of workforce modelling tools, computer packages
- Knowledge of workforce planning and HR
- Ideally you will have experience of working within an HR function of a large complex organisation
What you'll get in return
An excellent pension, holiday and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.