L&D Co-ordinator, Mansfield, up to £30,000
Your new company
An organisation that provide expert advice and creative solutions to manage the public safety and environmental issues in Britain.
Your new role
- Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Project work
- Ensuring all employees are up to date with their training and CPD
- Facilitating training
- Induction training
- The opportunity to be part of a new team and the start of a new project
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a learning and development role
- Be a self starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Great benefits and pension!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.