- Ashley Kate HR
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- Up to £30000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
This established Events company based near Gloucester is looking for a HR Advisor to oversee a 12 - 15 month maternity cover. As the business is growing there is potential for this role to go permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming HR professional looking for a rewarding role.
Reporting into the HR Director the HR Advisor role will cover the following:
*Support in the regular review of the HR Strategy in line with the overall group strategy, ensuring it remains fit for purpose and transparent for all people-related activity
*Develop and implement the company recruitment policies, processes and practices
*Manage day to day recruitment activity, providing HR support and guidance to managers throughout the recruitment process.
*Assist in the implementation of the company training policy
*Implement group engagement and communication strategies
*Administer monthly payroll for the group
*Produce monthly divisional reports
*Provide first point of contact, advice and guidance to line managers and colleagues on all aspects HR
*Support and develop the induction process
*Support the company Performance Management Programme
*Provide support to line managers for the recruitment of permanent roles as required
*Administer the company pension schemes in liaison with external providers
*Monitor allocated budgets including training
*Support communication and engagement across the Group though regular, effective communication via notice boards, group briefings and social media
*Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CIPD or studying toward a relevant qualification
- Computer literate
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Good commercial awareness, customer focused and driven by results and achievement
- Experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- Strong organisational, planning and time management ability
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and analytical approach to decision making
- Experience in undertaking mediation role and/or facilitating performance reviews, grievance hearings and disciplinary proceedings
- Evidence of good working knowledge of employment law
This role's salary will be between £30,000 per annum.
Start date - ASAP
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.