Learning and Development Assistant
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
My client are a London Based Law Firm, with international offices. They are looking for an experienced L&D Assistant to join their team. The firm have a strong L&D offering and are looking for a candidate to be an integral part of delivering the L&D strategy. They are looking for someone who ideally has one-year experience within professional services.
- Managing and overseeing all firm wide L&D initiatives
- Working autonomously on the coordination of specific projects
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to understand specific requirements
- Monitoring and updating the LMS
- Reviewing training processes and programmes
- Must have L&D experience, within a professional services environment (Ideally 1 year+ within a law firm)
- Will enjoy working in a fast-paced role, working autonomously at times
- Will have excellent attention to detail
- Will have a proactive approach to their work
If you have L&D experience from a professional services environment and are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply below.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.