HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
- Up to £37000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are working on an excellent opportunity for a well-known brand based in Ebbw Vale who are looking for HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
This is a regional role covering the South Wales & Swindon.
As the HR Business Partner, you will work closely with the managers to provide day-to-day generalist support to several key business areas, engaging in robust, challenging debates on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are made.
Responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Taking the lead on investigating and resolving ER issues
- Provide specialist best practice advice to managers
- Developing people managers to build knowledge, capability and understanding in ER and providing coaching as needed.
- Working with HR team colleagues to ensure that HR material is consistent and up to date.
- Assisting on a variety of HR topics, from TUPE transfers to change programmes
What my client is looking for-
- This role will support managers predominately on Employee Relations issues so you must have a proven track record of dealing with high volume of case management.
- Preferably either CIPD-qualified or with significant HR experience
- Ideally have multi-site/regional/national experience already.
- You will have wide-ranging generalist experience, ideally with exposure to Operations/Warehousing/Distribution/Retail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.