Global Recruitment Manager
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations is currently seeking a Global Recruitment Manager to come onboard on a 6 month contract initially to support the team through an exceptionally busy period. The role will be fully accountable for delivering on a number of hires across specific divisions globally, strategically partnering with the HRBP teams and regional recruitment teams as required and working with the leadership team on business wider transformation.
You will also be responsible for:
- Understanding the business context and its subsequent impact prior to developing effective resourcing methodologies
- Creating initiatives to develop the business brand as an employer of choice for internal, direct and agency candidates
- Managing stakeholder relationships whilst delivering bespoke recruitment to the respective businesses
- Agreeing SLA's that are relevant and transparent and align to team delivery objectives
- Reviewing recruitment processes to ensure continual improvement and demonstrating regular team communications
This role requires a strong in-house recruiter who is comfortable working at high volume and in an ambiguous environment. You must have proven experience proactively managing recruitment in a large, global matrix structure to be considered for this role and experience working in an investment or retail bank previously would be beneficial.
A good understanding of technology recruitment would be advantageous and the ability to build relationships with senior leadership and experience leading on global project work is essential for this position as you will be expected to support your business area strategically in a visible role within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to secure a role with a huge global brand, and a role that will allow an established recruiter the scope to progress into a more strategic role and manage multiple senior stakeholders.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.