To take full ownership of the organisations TUPE transfers from start to finish by proactively managing your team to support the organisation in relation to all elements of TUPE in and TUPE outs.
2. Dealing with complex or escalated employee relation cases including disciplinary, grievance performance and sickness absence cases leading these through to resolution.
3. Leading or supporting the HR Business Partners with more complex and large scale change management processes.
4. Coach, educate and advise managers and HR advisors on best practice in relation to Employee Relations cases and TUPE related issues by adopting a commercial approach to ensure they are empowered and manage cases and issues effectively.
5. Build and maintain successful working relationships with key stakeholders across the business. 6. Ensure the HR/ER case management information system is maintained including manual and computerised records and files.
7. Produce and maintain statistics and reports on all HR Related matters including TUPE transfers and assist with the collation and analysis of management information including KPI's.
8. Alert and escalate any areas of non compliance and/or associated risks to the HR Business Partners.
9. Support the HR Business Partners with project related work taking the lead on key tasks and general work as assigned or delegated by the HR Business Partners.
10. Support the HR Manager with Updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance.