Permanent job opportunity for a HRIS Manager to join an SME business. Full or part time will be considered.
Your new company
You will be joining a growing SME business based in Swindon where you will work in a standalone HRIS role as part of a larger HR team. You will report directly into the HR Director and will act as the superuser for the HR systems. This role will be considered on either a full time or part time basis.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Act as a subject matter expert on how to develop and utilise HRIS to meet the needs of the business
- Collaborating with HR to configure tools to support strategic HR initiatives
- Evaluate HR tools and processes to improve efficiency
- Undertake data modelling as required
- Work in partnership with HR, finance and payroll to compare and analyse data
- Manage user aspects of the HR systems
- Significant reporting including regular workforce reporting
- Project work - including system implementations
What you'll need to succeed
You will need significant systems experience along with the below:
- Experience of system implementations
- Technical expertise regarding HRIS systems and large databases
- Ability to build good relationships in order to influence colleagues
- Blue chip background is advantageous
- A degree is advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Circa £45,000 per annum - neg.
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus
- 5% pension match
- Competitive holiday package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.