My client is a well known Financial Services business in Canary Wharf. They are now looking for a Resourcing Partner to join their resourcing and recruitment team.
Overall purpose of role:
The Resourcing Business Partner will provide resourcing relationship management to HR and the business and provide high touch engagement and oversight of the resourcing service.
- Support the end to end operational vacancy fulfilment across all grades and hire types. This covers the resourcing communications advertising strategy, effective management of the RPO provider, and working with any external executive search firms and agencies.
- Contribute to the designing and planning of transformational initiatives, projects and continuous improvement to ensure resourcing delivery is market leading.
- Partnering in overall recruitment activity within the function adding valued services.
- University degree
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strong communication skills and experience with senior stakeholder management
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Supplier management expertise ideally from an in-house/RPO background
- Good understanding of employment law and compensation and benefits
- Excellent appreciation and understanding of attraction strategies, incorporating initiatives such as Internal Mobility, leveraging alumni networks, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end recruitment best practices
- Significant experience in financial services, especially in a large, global environment