- Ashley Kate HR
- Wimbledon, London
- Up to £23000 per annum + Bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are excited to be working with a fantastic company based in the leisure sector who are looking to add a Recruitment Executive to their existing HR and Recruitment team.
Reporting to the HR & Recruitment Manager, you will assist with the recruitment for all vacancies in addition to managing the recruitment social media channels and managing projects.
There will be no sales involved with this role.
- Ensuring all live jobs are posted on job boards and social media.
- Answering queries via phone email in a professional, timely manner.
- Screening and processing applications.
- Booking, co-ordinating and running assessment centres.
- Conducting one to one, telephone and Skype interviews.
- Providing feedback to candidates.
- Communicating offers to successful candidates.
- Adhoc project work.
Ideal candidate -
- This role would suit an experienced HR Administrator who is looking to get into Recruitment or a recruiter with limited experience seeking a position where career and professional development is on offer
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident individual with excellent communication skills.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience of recruiting for Leisure, Hospitality or Catering would be an advantage.
- A genuine interest in outdoor leisure and sport.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.