- Page Group
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
A growing accountancy practice with a lovely working environment is currently looking for an additional Payroll professional to join their team. You would look after payroll for your own set of clients including pay, pensions and tax related tasks.
A growing accountancy practice based in Watford taking on a new Payroll professional due to expansion to around 400 clients. A small Payroll team in a friendly and collaborative environment looking to add an additional member to the team.
The Payroll Administrator will:
- use Sage 50 payroll system to process payroll for a number of clients
- input new starters, salary changes and leavers on the system
- liaise directly with clients to handle queries
- administer auto-enrolment for employee pensions
- liaise with HMRC for tax queries
The Payroll Administrator will need to be working in a payroll position and keen to step into a role in a busy, bureau environment.
If you have previous exposure to using Sage 50 payroll system this will be a massive advantage.
You should be happy working in a collaborative and friendly working environment.
The Payroll Administrator will receive a starting salary between £20,000 and £25,000 and will be employed on a permanent basis.