- Ashley Kate HR
- South London, London
- Up to £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with an established Industrial company who are looking to add a HR Advisor to their existing HR team to work predominately on casework.
To be successful for this role you must have strong ER knowledge and experience and be immediately available.
What will you be doing -
- To act as the primary point of contract for all managers on ER cases in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure ER matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- To log and update all ER queries for reporting purposes.
- Work closely with your line manager to monitor, review and update all policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- To prepare employment tribunal responses and evidence bundles and work with the legal team to ensure financial and legal risk is minimised.
- To help managers implement initiatives to help drive continuous improvement and employee engagement in the business.
- To undertake coaching and training with managers to improve skills and knowledge in people management.
- To work in partnership with the HR Administration and Payroll teams to ensure data records and consistently and accurately maintained.
- Line management of HR Administrator, ensuring processes are adhered to and tasks are completed within SLA's.
- Developing the HR Administrator.
What are we looking for -
- Extensive experience within a similar role within the UK.
- Strong ER knowledge and expertise
- Experience in facilities management, hospitality, or retail industries
- Used to working with high volumes in a fast-paced environment
- Used to using your initiative to make key decisions
- Attention to detail
- Experience in reviewing all ER letters
This is a contract role for an initial 2 months but could be extended.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.