A perfect role for candidates wanting to balance a role with other commitments at a large science company for an interim, part time pensions manager.
A large, international science company based in Harlow with free parking for staff.
The Pensions Manager will:
- Management and administration of the life assurance and permanent health insurance arrangement
- administration in relation to Synthomer's Defined Contribution Pension Arrangement for current and new employees and in relation to the closed Defined Benefit scheme
manage and monitor budgets
- liaise with professional advisors
The Interim Pensions Manager should:
- be a senior pensions administrator
- be confident in building relationships and liaising with senior and junior staff
- have excellent analytical skills
The Pensions Manager role will initially be on an interim basis of approximately 4 months but the candidates will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent role. It is on a part time basis and can be flexible with days/hours as preferred by the candidate for circa 25 hours per week. The company has free parking on-site for staff.