Interim Communications Change Lead
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- North London, London
- £450 - £570 per day
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Interim Communications Change Lead - North London - 6-9 months - £450 to £570 per day
My client, an industry leading organisation, are going through a large transformation and are looking for an interim Interim Communications Change Lead to come in and act as the point of contact between the tech function and the business.
- Manage the agreed stakeholder plan
- Support the Business Change programme
- Monitor the effectiveness of communications
- Effectively communicate the changes across the business
- Leads on the scoping, facilitation and planning for key Internal Communication and Engagement activities. Working closely with senior business leaders to get buy in for the determined approach and deliverables.
- Own key IC channels and/ or input into their development
- Develop and manage trusted stakeholder relationships with IC heads and senior managers across the organisation.
- Advise clients and stakeholders on strategic communications best practice, industry trends, channel strategies and stakeholder / influencer management
- Build and maintain excellent relationships throughout the organisation and have the ability to drive and implement multiple projects at the same time
- Lean Process experience
- AGILE project management experience
- Strong technology background
- Experience working on large transformation programmes
- Redundancy, restructuring and organisational effectiveness experience
- Proven experience of effectively communciating change within a large and diverse organisation.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present clear and concise professional communications to range of audiences.
Annapurna are acting as a recruitment agency regarding this vacancy.
For more information please contact email@example.com