A growing global investment management organisation based in Central London is looking to hire a Head of HR / Senior HR Manager to partner with the Venture Capital business. The role reports in to the CEO of the VC Business with a dotted line in to the Group HR Director (of the broader group of orgaisations).
As the Head of HR for Venture Capital, you will be responsible for:
- Managing strong relationships with the Business Heads working directly with CEO as well as working collaboratively with the wider HR team.
- Delivering broader HR / People strategy and projects in a way that is fit for purpose within your client groups supported by the specialist teams including; HR Ops, Reward, Resourcing & Talent / Learning.
- Managing annual HR processes end-to-end; performance management, salary and bonus review etc.
- Employee Relations and Policy related change.
- Manage & driving Talent / Performance Management programmes - this is a key area of focus of this business.
- Overseeing HR Ops.
- Team management (at VP / SVP level).
You will be an accomplished and commercial Head of HR who has operated in a global financial, professional or start up environment, working closely with Business Heads / Leadership. Employee Relations, HR Projects & Talent Management experience desriable. Degree and /or CIPD (preferred). A track record operating within a firm going through lots of change is preferred - in this case growth is a key focus.
If you are interested in applying for this Head of HR role based at a Venture Capital / Financial Services group based in Central London, please apply directly.