Ashley Kate Finance are partnering with a leading organisation as they look to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a homebased role with nationwide travel and you will be required to being at their Rugby offices at least 2 times a week.
You will be responsible for the efficient management of the finance department and deliver accurate financial results as well as managing financial risk and opportunity for improvement.
You will act as a Finance Business Partner to your BU and you will play an active role in delivering the UK Finance strategy
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience either leading or supporting on transformation projects
- Experience within transportation/logistics/distribution
- Fully qualified or part qualified but studying
- Full UK driving license and flexible with travel
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
- Lead a team of mid- level managers and be able to coach and mentor them
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.