Exciting opportunity to join a well know organisation as they look to embark on transformational change within their operations team.
This is a homebased role with nationwide travel and you will be required to being at their Rugby offices at least 2 times a week.
You will be responsible for supporting/leading the transformation with a focus on optimisation in order to improve the cost and profitability of the business.
This is a critical role for the business and they require someone who will be innovative and is looking for a challenging role where they can make a big impact in a short amount of time
Key responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Act as a Senior Business Partner across the business
- Provide finance and commercial support to the business on optimisation and ongoing governance
- Review key financial and commercial risks & opportunities arising from strategic propositions
- To work across and manage multiple UKI, BU & Functional stakeholders to ensure strategies and projects are successfully deployed
- Provide management reporting on efficiencies and financial benefits
- Design, implement and provide ongoing governance of the finance and commercial process
- Establish standardised Performance Management reporting and provide Business Insights that enables the business to improve cost management and profitability
- Support standardisation and optimisation in related financial accounting processes, including the use of RPA technologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Manage & build strong effective stakeholder relationships
- Support on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Ability to manage a team to deliver against multiple objectives and targets
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and finance colleagues
- Develop commercial awareness of Finance and Non-Finance colleagues as part of the Network Optimisation Programme
- Engage effectively within the business to ensure strategy is understood and supported
- Previous experience either leading or supporting on transformation projects
- Experience within transportation/logistics/distribution
- Fully qualified or part qualified but studying
- Full UK driving license and flexible with travel
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
- Lead a team of mid- level managers and be able to coach and mentor them
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.