Inhouse Recruiter (Interim)
£150-£200 per day
Seeking an experienced In house recruiter to coordinate resourcing activity in line with business demand and in conjunction with hiring managers and senior stakeholders.
- Identify, implement and manage successful full life cycle recruitment strategies up to senior level
- Develop and implement route to markets for candidate attraction using social media and relevant platforms such as careers fairs/pages, jobs boards Linkedin etc.
- Provide pro active support with regards to attraction strategies and where necessary actively support Hiring Managers at jobs fairs/open days etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for and provide advice to hiring managers on all aspects of recruitment and pre employment screening escalating issues where necessary
- Carry out telephone interviews/ initial screening of candidates where required
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Must have experience recruiting within the chaity or education sector, ideally in an in-house environment
- Significant experience of Direct sourcing and search methods particularly via social media platforms.
- Demonstrable experience of recruiting at all levels including managerial positions.
- Experience of recruiting nationally across a wide geographic and multi disciplinary organisation.
- Significant internal stakeholder management experience and in particular experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.