A generalist HR Officer role is available on an initial six month contract basis for a fun and friendly marketing agency in Hertford.
A well-established Marketing Agency with a really lovely, collaborative team based in Hertford. Parking for staff is available.
The HR Officer will work in a generalist role including:
- delivering advice to employees on HR policy and best practice
- managing operational HR for employee lifecycle events
- HR project support for various changes and developments in the company
- supporting on change projects such as restructures and TUPE
The HR Officer should:
- have a good understanding of the employee lifecycle
- have knowledge around employee relations and ideally exposure to working on a range of different cases
- ideally have contributed to updating/writing HR policies
- be passionate about HR, about providing a great service to staff and be motivated to develop in their career
The HR Officer will be employed initially on a 6 month contract basis and will receive a salary of £26,000 along with the company's benefits package.