HR Business Partner
We are working with a truly global financial services organisation, currently looking to recruit an HR Business Partner into their London Head Office.
Reporting into the HR Director in this stand-alone role, there is a real opportunity to have a strategic input at senior level, impacting business output and employee satisfaction in a positive way.
This organisation is looking for an experienced business partner who has either worked within the financial services or the technology industry (experience across both industry's would be a real positive). The following experience is critical:
- Change management experience and proven Project Management experience
- Advising line management on forecasting and talent pipelining in line with business strategy.
- A track record of acting as a trusted advisor to senior management, getting buy in and working collaboratively with senior stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in talent management, including employee and client engagement.
- Data curious and an ability to input, analyse and present HR Data to senior leadership.
- Also, practical working knowledge within ER, Resourcing and Reward
- Promotion of a leadership and coaching culture throughout the organisation
- Driving people processes to ensure performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Benchmarking internal and external processes and policies to enhance business performance and employee satisfaction
- Degree qualified or equivalent, CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
- Advanced level with Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.