Ashley Kate HR are working in partnership with a fantastic organisation who are recruiting for a Reward Advisor with a primary focus being on job evaluation and benchmarking.
This is a hands on role where you will be delivering a first class service.
Main duties of this role -
- Carrying out reward benchmarking exercises.
- Completing external salary surveys.
- Ensuring insight from internal sources, such as exit questionnaires, staff surveys and feedback from HR colleagues are collated to inform reward and recognition activity.
- Supporting the delivery of the Reward Strategy, through data analysis and review of legislation changes..
- Support the Recognition Scheme process
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with skills, knowledge, and experience
The candidate -
- Experience of working in a reward team, or a HR role, with strong reward focus.
- Knowledge of salary benchmarking and salary surveys.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all of levels
This is a real opportunity to further develop your existing reward skills, gained either as a reward specialist or as an HR generalist in a position with a reward focus. You will gain exposure to a variety of different business areas, as a key member of the HR department.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.