- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £32000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working closely with a leading manufacturing company who are looking to add a Generalist HR Advisor to their existing HR department on a full time, permanent basis.
My client is looking for an experienced HR generalist who is willing to travel across London & SE (MUST HAVE FULL DRIVING LICENSE). The role will work closely with the Director of Operations and will be varied in responsibilities, i.e. providing ER advice & support on absence management, redundancy consultations, grievance & disciplinary issues, TUPE etc. providing first line response to general HR queries, producing accurate reports for the HR Business Partner, manage the Induction programme for new starters.
Ideal candidate -
- Experience from within a similar role from within the UK.
- Strong Employee Relation skills and experience.
- TUPE experience.
- Trade Union experience.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication/interfacing skills.
- Of Graduate-level education and ideally CIPD qualified or working towards the CIPD qualification.
- Possess a full clean Driving Licence as regular travel is required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.