Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be collaborating with a global brand in recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join their established team in Kingston on an ongoing temporary basis.
This is a vital role whereby you will be the first point of contact for all HR related admin queries and will provide an excellent level of service to all colleagues. You will be responsible for the employee lifecycle including new starters, leavers, maternity and paternity, absence and temporary contracts.
Skills and experience -
- Experience from within a similar role is essential.
- An excellent administrator with high attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is happy to get involved with a variety of projects, which may include occasional travel.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of using HR systems.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.