Senior HR Business Partner/Head of HR
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £75000.00 - £80000 per annum + plus car and bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Snr HR Business Partner - Hertfordshire/North London - £75-80,000 plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to join this well known, forward thinking, commercial organisation. This is a field based role and it is essential that you have experience of this type of role. Reporting into the HR Director you will lead a small HR Business Partner and support team where you will provide the strategy needed to underpin meaningful HR practices which reflect the needs of the retail business whilst integrating emerging best practice designed to support, develop and motivate dedicated colleagues.
You will form strong, credible relationships with the senior team, influencing on people matters whilst responding to business needs where there is scope for HR to add value. You'll also work with closely with the Directors across Sales and Customer Services to maximise the organisational design and ensure they are ready to embrace changes across the industry.
You will need the following experience:-
- Extensive HR and business partnering experience with breadth across all areas of HR
- Strategic, commercially acquired outlook ideally within a similar business environment
- Business acumen and practical operational experience
- Comfort operating with complexity
- Experience of leading an HR Business Partner team
- Ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- Experience of managing relationships within a matrix organisation
- Excellent knowledge of employment law coupled with an awareness of planned legislation
- Ability to make and offer alternative insights and observations
- Commercial acumen/outlook
In return they offer an excellent package..
This role is field based and travel is required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.