You must be able to start in this role this month due to the client's requirements.
Working for a successful leisure organisation in East London, you will take lead on all Payroll and Pension activities for the organisation as well as supporting HR on ad basis.
The successful appointee will be very hands on in nature and have fantastic knowledge around payroll and pensions. You will be the main point of contact for all pay related queries and work closely with the payroll provider to ensure a smooth and seamless payroll process.
As well as this you will be supporting the HR team with general administration and assisting with the setting up of new starters.
- Payroll administration experience in a busy multifaceted organisation
- Ownership of full payroll function and able to work independently
- Experience in pensions administration/ auto enrolment
- Strong technical knowledge of the core payroll processes - You will not process payroll calculations but you're expected to have a good understanding of all payroll elements and computations
- Strong communication and IT skills - including above average excel skills
- Good understanding of employee requirements and exceptional complaint handling skills and an exceptional level of organisational skills in managing data and multiple processes
- An eye for continuous improvement within the team, the systems used and the wider organisation
- Payroll qualification such as CIPP would be ideal but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.