HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £45000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Distribution & Logistics
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are currently working with a leading organisation in their search for a Regional HR Business Partner to be based out of their offices near Bristol and cover the Gloucester and Bristol region. This is a 9 month fixed term contract to assist in a busy and exciting period of change.
This fast paced, commercially focused organisation is looking for an innovative HR professional that can bring new ideas and creativity to the team during a significant period of change.
The role requires a significant amount of travel and candidates must have previously held a regional role. Experienced or dealing and negotiating with Unions is essential.
More about the opportunity:
- To drive implementation of the HR strategy across the business. Partner with customers to identify business led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance. Provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide input on people and organisational issues.
- To be a key and active member of the business management team, contributing to and influencing the development of the business agenda and strategy, providing challenge and consulting support.
- Identify how HR can best support the achievement of business aims, shaping and executing on the HR delivery plan.
- Support with employee satisfaction, performance, retention and effective communication at sites
- Support the ER agenda and lead / support relationships and key processes with unions at sites.
- Deploy the Business HR Priorities
- Provide HR support to mergers and TUPE processes etc
- Ensure employee performance management (sickness, discipline, and grievance) is supported
- Support managers to develop and deliver solutions for workforce planning and management including organization design, forecasting resourcing needs, agency and identifying future talent requirements.
- Act as an advisor to managers to support compliance with HR policies.
If you are a passionate and creative HR Professional who is looking for a challenge the please do not hesitate to get in touch. The ideal candidate will come from a similar fast paced, commercial organisation such as distribution / supply chain.
Salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.