HRIS Consultant - Workday
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £350 - £600 per month
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am working with a leading Investment bank based in Central London in recruiting for an HRIS specialist role working with their Workday system. This is an 8 month Workday focused contract and will provide support for HR systems users by researching, tracking and resolving escalated issues. You will be the subject matter expect and will work closely with the businesses by analysing regular feedback on process and systems related issues. You will also be involved in systems training and partner with HR Operational Services to support system releases and make recommendation on leveraging new system functionality.
Skills required are:
- Deep knowledge of HR processes is required. Experience in organisation structure, job and position management design is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Workday configuration is required. Knowledge of Assignment Pro and Payroll systems is highly desired. Knowledge of other cloud based applications is a plus.
- Experience in performing system requirements definition, design, development, configuration, and testing support required.
- Proven record of developing UAT scenarios, managing the test stages and liaising with development teams to fix issues.
For a conversation about this role please apply accordingly.