Decisions for Growth, HR search consultants are currently recruiting for an Recruitment & Talent Manager opportunity on behalf of the Lawn Tennis Association.
- The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) is one of sport’s leading National Governing bodies and has a mission to grow and sustain tennis in Great Britain.
- This is a pivotal role in leading and developing a robust recruitment strategy, ensuring the right processes and methodologies are in place to plan for and recruit the best talent effectively.
- A wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic and visionary People Team, committed to delivering the British Tennis Strategy.
- Deliver a cost effective and added value recruitment service to the business, identifying creative and contemporary methods to attract the best employees.
- Ensure that the Workforce Plan is effectively delivered and managed, partnering HR and senior leaders to prepare the plan and budget accordingly.
- Partner with business leaders to define role briefs, develop job descriptions and create job advertisements. Coach and empower hiring managers in all areas of recruitment, including shortlisting processes and interviewing techniques.
- Lead the Recruitment Team and partner the HRBPs to deliver an efficient service.
- Contribute to the broader talent management and succession planning agenda for the business.
- A graduate calibre, in-house recruitment manager with experience of delivering direct sourcing models in fast moving, complex and changing environments. A relevant HR or Recruitment qualification is desirable.
- A strong recruitment team leader with proven relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Accustomed to providing advice and support to senior leaders and executive teams.
- Able to negotiate with and manage recruitment agencies, enabling great partnerships and quality hires.
- Experience of advising on talent acquisition routes and crafting relevant documents including job descriptions, adverts and communications.
- Strong organisation, planning and project management skills. Agile and flexible approach.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and integrity and the self-confidence to make decisions and find pragmatic solutions.
- Passionate, energetic and enthusiastic - able to inspire others.
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current salary details via this advert on Changeboard.
Ref: LTA/REC. Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists. Contact Jayne Parkin Tel: 07720 722812