Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
- Lawn Tennis Association
- Roehampton, London SW15
- Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
- Communication / Branding, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
Decisions for Growth, HR search consultants are currently recruiting for an Internal Communications & Engagement Manager opportunity on behalf of the Lawn Tennis Association.
- The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) is one of sport’s leading National Governing bodies, and has a mission to grow and sustain tennis in Great Britain.
- This is a pivotal role in developing and delivering an engaging and inspiring internal communications strategy and plan, thus optimising people engagement and motivation.
- A wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic and visionary People Team, committed to delivering the British Tennis Strategy.
- Communicating in the right way to the right people is one of the most important things the LTA’s People Team aim to achieve. This role will partner with the business to maximise people engagement and ensure robust communication practices – aligning and communicating messages, developing appealing content, celebrating successes and bringing the organisation’s stories to life.
- A key player and ambassador in driving the LTA’s culture and values - ensuring that the impact of all communications strengthen and embed the behaviours.
- Lead the Internal Communications strategy (including monthly bulletins, colleague meetings and email communications) and leverage and enhance existing Internal Communications channels.
- Graduate calibre with relevant and contemporary internal communications and engagement experience gained in fast moving and changing environments.
- Strong communication and written skills with the ability to distil complex information, often at speed and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent content and copy writing, editing and proof reading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories.
- Able to influence and present at all levels up to Executive level.
- Strong organisation, planning and project management skills.
- Highly creative, with an enquiring mind and able to devise communication strategies.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to driving excellence.
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current salary details via this advert on Changeboard.
Ref: LTA/COM. Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists. Contact Jayne Parkin Tel: 07720 722812