Human Resources helps firm and business unit management with strategic direction in employee recruiting, retention, development and compensation. HR generalists partner with individual business units to deliver services in data analysis, employee relations, compensation analysis and performance management.
The International Mobility & Employee Tax team provides specific subject matter expertise on all international compensation, relocation and tax related matters.
A leading global investment bank based in the City of London
International Services and Immigration
- Provide oversight of the HR Service Centre team responsible for the administration of all relocation matters:
- Monitor, review and approve relocation cost estimates, assignment /relocation packages and monthly payroll instruction approvals
- Act as main point of contact for all escalations and exceptions
- Ensure documentation of operational policy and processes are accurate
- Management of junior International Services advisor based in Scotland
- Key point of contact for all senior relocations and all expatriates into and out of EMEA.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide mobility solutions, support and advice to the HR (Coverage) teams and business units (BU) as required.
- Develop strong working relationships with specialist teams including Payroll, Tax, Risk, Legal and Finance to ensure mobility compliance requirements are adhered to
- Manage all EMEA relocation and immigration vendor relationships
- Strategic review of service delivery and recommendations for savings/trends
- Approval of vendor invoices and analysis of monthly vendor spend
- Regional lead for implementation of new Global Relocation Provider including:
- Termination of current vendor arrangements
- Review and update of relevant processes and documentation
- Communications to relevant stakeholders
- Regional lead for ongoing implementation of IS technology platform including:
- UAT testing for any enhancements in the system
- Super User responsibilities for region
- Subject matter expert for immigration and management of junior immigration advisor based in London and escalated/complex immigration cases alongside external vendor.
- Support with tax and social security related aspects on international and domestic mobility for EMEA HR, Business Units and employees;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and assist with cross-functional analysis of the implications of cross border work requests to manage and regularise cross border mobility situations
- Provide support to the function head on key Firm EMEA project initiatives, including BREXIT
- Support the education and training of HR teams and internal stakeholders across the region to promote the understanding of International Services and Immigration policies and processes
- Keep informed and up to date with new regulations and developments in immigration and mobility market trends and share this knowledge with the wider team
An Interim Mobility Consultant with:
- 5+ years global mobility and immigration experience
- Possess supervisory experience and experience working with remote or cross-functional teams
- Experience with implementation of a Global Relocation Vendor highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak clearly and confidently to stakeholders
- Pro-active and has the ability to start contributing significantly to the team in short order
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced data analytical skills preferable
Competitive Day Rate dependant on experience