- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
We are supporting a management consultancy firm in their search for a Recruitment Coordinator
Reporting into the Graduate Recruitment Manager, you will support entry-level recruitment in London. The team is responsible for attracting and recruiting graduates through strategic methods across the UK and European universities.
Your responsibilities include; managing the summer intern programme, organising as well as attending recruitment events, assessment days and high quality candidate management.
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- Full responsibility for the internship programme
- Main contact for answering any queries and referring them to the manager as and when needed
- Organise social events for the interns
- Work closely with L&D to organise orientation
- Attend and organise recruitment events
- Event administration
- Host interview and assessment days
- Schedule interviews including sending out invitations
- Manage the recruitment inbox
- Process application vie the ATS
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for professionals who are passionate about graduate recruitment and have some previous experience within this space.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.