My client, a well-known global property business, currently have an exciting 6 month HR Business Partner opportunity available to start in September. This role willl report into the HR Director and will need to demonstrate a strong generalist background as well as experience delivering business aligned people decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Provid strategic and operational generalist HR advice to key stakeholders across the business
- Manage internal client relationships
- Manage annual HR processes end to end
- Drive policy updates, Performance Management & Employee Relations
- Manage HR Projects - around harmonisation and process improvement
- Deliver strategy and drive high performance across aligned client groups
- Drive employee engagement
- Contribute to the delivery of a new reward and benefit strategy
- Demonstrable record of HR operational experience in a business partnering context
- Professional services industry and/or multi-site background, an advantage
- Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
- PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases
- Direct experience of supporting change programmes
Competitive salary on offer. Please email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership or call 0207 337 7691 for more details.