£30,000 - £34,000 Dependant on experience
Human Resources & Recruitment Advisor to assist in providing pro-active advice and guidance to managers and staff across the Company in line with HR policies and procedures. We are looking for someone who can provide an efficient, effective and customer focused HR service which supports all aspect of an employee's relationship and engagement with the Company including recruitment, training and development activities, ensuring compliances with employment legislation and Company policy.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a real difference to the existing HR department to improve performance and deliver outstanding results through new, innovative and more effective ways of working.
Our client is an expanding and changing Company that already has an excellent brand and customer base.
* Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
* Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
* Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
* Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
* Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
* Delivering a full HR advisory service for managers and staff on a full range of employment matters including absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance and other related employee relations matters
* Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company's policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
* Ensure all data on manual and computerised records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
What we are looking for:
* Organisational and administrative skills
* Experience in an HR environment
* Advising and working with senior members of staff
* IT programmes and HR systems
* Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
* Driven and determined
* CIPD qualified
* Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
**Experience running ER Meetings is a must!
In this family owned company, you will be rewarded for your hard work. Apply now.