- Ashley Kate HR
- Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
- Up to £32000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a global brand in recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their established team in Kingston on an ongoing temporary basis.
This role will be providing professional and pragmatic HR support to the senior management team. This will involve supporting on projects, HR activities, processes and leading on Employee Relation cases.
Other key responsibilities-
- Provide advice on ER cases
- Manage immigration issues
- Conduct exit interviews and feedback
- Manage the entire process for maternity/paternity leave
- Support change management projects
- Review, maintain and implemented HR policies
- Work closely with the L & D department
What my client is looking for-
- At least 1 years' experience within an established HR department
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Strong communication and organisations skills are essential as this will be a very fast paced role
- High level of attention to detail as this organisation prides themselves on their quality service
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.