My client, a well-known global business, are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Partner to join their friendly and dynamic team in Cambridge.
This role will be supporting the Senior Recruitment Partner to provide an outstanding recruitment service for the Corporate roles. A key objective is to source and attract high quality candidates via direct sourcing methods, often with a short time frame.
Duties will include:
- Manage an end to end recruitment process for roles including; vacancy planning to meet time to hire targets, defining and managing go to market strategy
- Continually review and monitor live recruitment campaigns, updating managers in providing all relevant information
- Create and implement the most effective attraction campaigns, utilising job boards, websites, media, innovative recruitment methods or agencies, if required.
- Continually strive to improve recruitment process and strategies. Monitor employment laws and policies, hiring processes and make recommendations for change as needed.
- Research and review of recruiting trends, candidate sourcing techniques including social media and best practice.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to effectively manage high workload and conflicting priorities
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- In-house experience
- Experience co-ordinating interviews
- Proven strong administration skills
- Confident in a fast-paced environment
- Experience co-ordinating a high volume of roles
- Strong IT skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
If you are resourceful and hardworking and thrive in a professional and fast-paced environment, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you. My client offers fantastic benefits and have brilliant modern head offices, with occasional travel to London. They are easily commutable to by car or train.