Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From inkjet printers, 3LCD interactive projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses and robots, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are seeking to recruit an HR Business Partner to look after our Eastern Europe Region. Reporting to the Head of HR Business Partnering, the successful candidate will work in partnership with the Executive and senior leadership teams within designated functional business areas to develop and align people practices with business strategy, across Eastern Europe.
This role will be based within our office at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire with some travel across the region.
- Apply commercial thinking and an understanding of the business to provide pragmatic and informed HR solutions and ideas, contributing to the success of the business areas and raising the profile of HR
- Provide a comprehensive and generalist HRBP support to business areas including all aspects of HR support such as recruitment, talent management, learning & development, career development, employee relations, organisation design and restructuring and employee engagement
- Manage direct report(s) to deliver effective service to business in line with wider strategies
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with key stakeholders to become a trusted advisor, coaching and supporting in the development of their business and people initiatives
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on people challenges
- Implementation of specific business/functional initiatives, contributing as an active and supportive member of the team
- Proactively work with country HR teams to ensure consistent application of HR approach and policies, including consideration of local and European works council requirements
- Manage and deliver calendar HR processes such as performance calibration, pay review and talent identification/management, budget and forecasting
- Implementation of high quality and consistent HR initiatives, services and support by working with HR Subject Matter Experts and Process Experts
- Ensure that business leaders and managers are informed and compliant with HR best practice and legislation
- Co-ordinate the forecasting and budget planning process for the business area to ensure accuracy of data
- Create and co-ordinate the cascade of all HR related corporate communications for the business area
- Significantly contribute to the development, implementation and execution of HR policy and procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant generalist HR experience including managing complex projects
- Experience managing changing stakeholder demands with challenging and complex environments (ideally within a European context)
- Experience working with leaders and HR teams outside of the home territory
- Proven track record of partnering and coaching senior stakeholders (a strong relationship building approach)
- Good level of business acumen
- Adaptable influencing and communication skills
- Self-starting, tenacious with the ability to perform under pressure
- Great at planning & organising in a changing environment
- Able to motivate and influence others
- Consultative and coaching approach
- Able to remain highly effective in changing business circumstances
- European language skills desirable
- Formally qualified in HR discipline (e.g. CIPD)
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.