HR Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £23000.00 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
I am currently recruiting for an international Education company who are offering an extremely exciting opportunity for a Mandarin speaking HR professional.
Please note - To be successful in this role you must have HR admin experience, speak fluent Cantonese and be immediately available.
Main areas of responsibility:
Talent Search & Management
- Recruitment of staff (developing and posting job adverts, searching job boards, interviewing and screening candidates, arranging interviews with hiring managers, preparing job offers and employment contracts, checking references).
- On-boarding new employees (welcoming and inducting new hires, monitoring their adaptation through the probationary period, arranging probationary period reviews with line managers, discussing any arising issues with probationers).
- Managing staff training (analysing training needs and suggesting courses, maintaining training matrix, producing budgets, screening providers, booking courses, liaising with staff and line managers on the dates).
- Creating annual training plans, keeping records of the training courses undertaken by staff and claiming training grants
- Maintaining personnel files and various HR-related records.
- Producing various reports for senior management.
- Covering for the Wages Administrator in their absence and processing timesheets.
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are met (in co-operation with the third-party Health and Safety Consultant).
- Ensuring the company's timely renewal of various professional accreditations (CHAS, Safe Contractor, etc.)
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.