A global Insurance firm are currently looking to hire two interim HR Business Partners for a nine month contract.
- Provide strong relationship management as a true business partner with your aligned business function; understand the business priorities, plans and risks and work with the Head of HR to ensure an effective people plan is in place to support delivery.
- Support the Head of HR by playing a key role in the transformation agenda of your respective business areas, driving through any potential restructures to conclusion.
- Understand the key people metrics within the business area e.g. absence, attrition, hiring, disciplinary, grievances; providing insight and solutions to the business within the overall HR framework.
- Work closely with the Resourcing partners to ensure a seamless end to end recruitment process for all levels including senior hires.
- Work closely with the business and the Talent function to ensure appropriate talent, succession and diversity & inclusion plans are in place.
- Provide innovative, informed and pragmatic solutions to a variety of complex HR issues taking full account of internal policies, HR best practice, legislative practice, equality and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the implementation and execution of the cyclical HR processes with your aligned business e.g. performance management, pay reviews, talent reviews
- Support the implementation of wider HR projects as required
- Previous OD projects experience
To be successful in this role you will need credibility and gravitas, ideally gained through your broad and thorough exposure to HR. This is a fast paced and constantly changing environment and you will need to be
adaptable and flexible in the way that you work. This will suit an ambitious and innovative individual. Financial and or Professional services experience is essential.