My client are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our manufacturing site in Barrow. A busy and fast paced manufacturing site which is one of 6 sites we have across the UK.
In this role you will be providing support as a generalist HR practitioner to support the manufacturing requirements of the plant.
(This role is on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract).
- Provide generalist support and operate as a business partner.
- Full participation in recruitment, selection process from organising through to the decision making process.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships with other local employers.
- Employee relations and Case Management in partnership with Team Leaders on absence, disciplinary and performance issues, providing specialist support and provide practical solutions.
- Liaise with Occupational Health Services.
- Union experience is important for this role
- The successful candidate will be (full or part) CIPD qualified or equivalent and have previous HR experience at HR Advisor level.
- You will feel comfortable leading standalone projects and resolving problems
- Experience of designing and delivering training and development activities for leadership groups.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with trade unions would be desirable.
Please apply now for this great opportunity and contact me for more information