Senior Consultant - Talent & Assessment - Remote Working Option
- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Senior Consultant - Talent and Assessment
This boutique Talent consultancy are growing. They are looking for capable and qualified Assessment, Selection and Development specialists to join them at Senior Consultant level.
Based South of the M25 with options to work remotely, this management consultancy firm is looking to grow their team and hire a number of talented Senior Consultants with experience of Business Psychology and Talent Assessment.
What will you be doing?
- A large majority of the work will be the actual delivery of projects. This will be to an impeccably high standard and across a range of capabilities to include;
- Assessment - 1:1s and centres
- Learning and Training Development
- Advisory on products
- Talent Strategy and Process Improvement
- You'll curate and develop relationships with senior stakeholder, ensuring you represent the consultancies ethos and attitude at all times
- As you develop in the role, you will be taking a lead for whole projects - overseeing a team of analyst, project managers and psychologists
Who are you?
- You will currently be working in a Consulting role within a Management consultancy and client facing
- A strong background in assessment and development with an understanding of a range of tools
- You'll have the ability to adapt to fluid situations while maintaining a professional attitude
- Ideally a chartered Occupational Psychologist
- You'll be able to work in a team and independently
What will you get?
- A well-known and respected brand, this consultancy has a great internal culture with emphasis on diversity and inclusion or all.
- Support, coaching and training to achieve tangible success in your career
- Direct communication channels with senior leaders
- Flexibility around working from home
As ever, with consulting roles, there will be an element of travel across the UK, EU and Middle East - usually no more than 10 nights a month.
For more information, please do apply today for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.