A leading asset management firm are looking to recruit an L&D Advisor on a 3 month FTC. Based in the city and a competitive rate on offer.
This person will be responsible for (but not limited to):
* Plan, organise and manage the delivery of the global curriculums
* Manage the new hire induction programme
* Primary contact for L&D programmes and courses
* Maintain budget, reporting and regulatory requirements
* Scope, design and co-facilitate technical and bespoke training with the L&TD partners
* Administer the management development curriculum
* Trainee and apprentice development
* Manage the UK graduate development programme
* Support the delivery of training programmes
* Management of the mentoring scheme
* Vendor management
* Liaison with Admin Support team to manage the L&D inbox
* Manage and develop the L&TD SharedSpace content
My client needs this person to start ASAP and so please do get in touch or apply directly if you are interested and immediately available.