Senior HR Advisor
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A leading global asset management firm currently have a French/Italian speaking Senior HR Advisor position available on a 2 year FTC.
Establishing relationships across multiple European locations, this role will be responsible for providing an excellent HR advice and service, providing generalist HR support to employees and managers across Europe.
- First point of contact for answering questions relating to policies, processes, systems management etc. This will include performance/development/talent/compensation reviews, conducting parental leave meetings, exit interviews etc
- Manage employee relations, absence management, redundancy and performance cases
- Follow and implement employment legislation changes across assigned locations, recommending appropriate changes to policies and processes in line with these
- Support HR BPs on restructuring, re-locations and risk management activities
- Analyse employee feedback methods, identifying trends and improvement opportunities
- Run and analyse reports, create presentations or other methods used for decision making
- Prior HR generalist experience including experience advising on policies and processes and employee relations issues, ideally across multiple European countries
- Experience analysing HR-related data and reports
- Experienced at working in a global matrix organization
- Fluent in English, French and/or Italian, other European languages are a plus
- HR knowledge across the broad HR spectrum including; compensation, benefits, organizational development, people development, talent acquisition, employee relations, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Strong flexibility, organisational and prioritisation skills
Role based in Oxfordshire. Please contact email@example.com for more information.