- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £10 - £12 per hour
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Up to £12 per hour PAYE
Central London - Oxford Circus
My client, a luxury retail brand are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to join their high performing team in London based in Central London.
This role will be supporting the Recruitment team in all aspects of in house recruitment and will suit someone from a strong administrative/ co-ordinator background with some experience within recruitment. This will be a great opportunity for growth for the right person.
- Duties will include:
- Act as the first line response for queries from candidates, hiring managers and the wider HR team ensuring positive candidate and stakeholder experience.
- Advertise roles internally and externally ensuring consistent professional look and feel.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies where required.
- Shortlist candidates against an agreed set of criteria.
- Co-ordinate the interview process
- Proactively drive the selection process forward by efficient scheduling of assessments.
- Provide hiring managers with the appropriate assessment material.
- Strong organisational skills
- 6 months+ experience
- Experience co-ordinating interviews
- Proven strong administration skills
- Able to source and screen candidates to shortlist
- An understanding of the social marketing side of recruitment
- Confident in a fast paced environment
- Experience co-ordinating a high volume of roles
- Strong IT skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
If you are resourceful, energetic, hardworking and thrive in a professional and fast-paced environment, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
As this is a temporary position to start ASAP, you must be available immediately or on short notice.