An excellent opportunity to join a large business with opportunities to progress across different business sectors, this role as HR Operations Partner, will be based in Rotherham at a busy contact centre.
A multi-faceted International business with functional offices across the UK. The organisation works with large, well known brands to provide tailored service experiences to a varied base of customers. The customer contact centre based in Rotherham will be the base for this role.
As the HR Operations Partner you will be the go-to person on site for all operational HR and a trusted partner to the senior management team to develop a people plan in line with business objectives. There will be a strong ER focus in this role and a priority to reduce such incidents.
The successful HR Operations Partner will have:
- worked in a similar generalist HR position previously - ESSENTIAL
- a strong ER bias - ESSENTIAL
- good written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- worked in a complex matrix organisation previously - DESIRABLE
- previously worked in a contact centre environment - DESIRABLE
- be CIPD qualified or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity based in Rotherham with very limited travel expectation, paying up to £40,000 plus benefits.