- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £15.38 per hour
- Employee Relations, Employment Law, HR Adviser, HR Generalist
- Contract type
Your new role
As the HR generalist you will be required to perform the operational side of the HR process. You will be required to oversee all of the HR casework that is required for the business which will include grievance and disciplinary (up to and including dismissal). You will also take ownership of the absence management.
you will dealing with all of the Employee Relations issues that may arise.
The role will also see you get involved in the recruitment process and there will be an element of HR Administration involved.
You will be expected to travel to another site a couple of times a month and so flexibility will be required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have experience performing in a full HR Generalist role previously.
- You must be comfortable performing your own administration and have experience dealing with the entire recruitment process.
- Exceptional up to date ER and Employment Law knowledge is a must.
- You must be able to be reactive and prioritise your task accordingly.
- You must be comfortable in a busy, faced paced, high pressured environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be preferable but is not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in a growing business for a period of 12 months minimum, performing at a full generalist capacity which will help you to learn and develop your skills in the entire HR process. This role is paying a very generous salary of £30,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.