Interim HR Business Partner - 3 months
My client is a leading Insurance and Reinsurance firm based in the City, currently looking for an interim HR Business Partner to join the team for a 3-month contract initially and to start ASAP.
The role will support various groups across Europe including France, Spain and Germany so the Head of HR is keen to get someone on board with experience in these jurisdictions ideally. The HR function is well regarded by the business leaders and acts as a strategic partner to senior management in order to drive the people agenda across the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of HR, some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with the International business/Line Managers and providing HR support and guidance in accordance with local legislation
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances and disciplinaries in accordance with local legislation, employee representatives or collective labour agreements
- Accountable for providing guidance on HR policies and procedures pertinent to local legislation and collective labour agreements
- Ensuring employment contracts, handbooks, templates etc are relevant and compliant with local legislation
- Reviewing and monitoring talent and succession plans for the relevant business areas in conjunction with the Talent Manager
The ideal candidate will come from a strong HR business partnering background and be immediately available to start a new position. Broad HR generalist experience is required and examples of where you have worked closely with the senior leadership team and built relationships at that level are essential. You must be well versed in related employment law and experience of managing multiple European client groups and working within EU legislation would be a huge advantage in this instance. Financial services experience and exposure to TUPE would also be beneficial for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.